We all know our so-called President is unfit to lead a group of drunken beauty pageant judges, much less a modern nation. As a Putin puppet, mobbed up emotionally stunted Klan-endorsed narcissist lying reality tv huckster with a fragile ego, dictator-envy a penchant for sexual assault who thinks torture is “strength” and preys on fears and economic insecurity by inciting violence against targeted minority groups, there’s lots of talk about Trump’s mental illness.
- Exaggerated sense regarding their accomplishments and talents
- Unreasonable expectations of favoritism
- Striving for constant admiration and attention
- Obsessive self-involvement
- Inability to feel empathy; lack of a sincere interest in others
- Use of others to get what they want in life
- Belittlement of others to boost their fragile self-esteem
- Slightest criticism is met with rage and/or shame
- Inability to maintain healthy relationships
- Fantasies revolving around personal success and attractiveness
As a person who exhibits traits of narcissistic personality disorder, it’s doubtful whether Trump can actually feel a plethora of emotions – especially “sadness.” Though, he plays a “sad” person on Twitter often enough.
Donald once Tweeted to one of his fans that he just doesn’t have time to get sad. Well, as we know… his Twitter feed begs to differ. Just for kicks, I went through his feed to see just exactly made our so-called President so “sad.” These are just a small selection.
Trump’s love for a foreign dictator is complex, evoking a plethora of emotions… love… admiration… and, of course…”sad.”
Trump is obsessed with the Oscars.
He’s the “Miss Cleo” of world events!
The fake sign language interpreter at Nelson Mandela’s memorial got him down.
Gee, Donald… The Republican agenda has real-world consequences. Like when they shut down the government and disgrace us all by hanging military families out to dry.
Donald has a lot of sadness about “failing” magazines. No doubt after they tell the truth about him.
There was one newspaper Donald was “sad” about going out of print – because… you know… it supposedly “hurt” him.
The United States sent a delegation to Margaret Thatcher funeral, but that didn’t stop right-wingers from seizing an opportunity to manufacture outrage.
Like most right-wingers, Trump doesn’t know the difference between weather and climate. He is now making decisions on our Science budget – a fact that is frightening… and, you guessed it… SAD.
Yes, the Oscar Pistorius situation is sad for everyone – especially Reeva Steenkamp.
Donald’s consumed and regurgitated right-wing propaganda for a LONG time.
@Deadspin showed the world how sane people handle Trump.
Of course, that made Donald fake “sad.” Like a good conservative, he played the victim card.
Sometimes, Donald it just “sad.” Keep in mind, this is a response to an account with 1 follower.
Donald was fake “sad” about Lance Armstrong’s Jeb-like low energy.
Trump much prefers pollution-billowing smokestacks and oil-leaking pipelines to renewable energy. Donald is “sad” about wind turbines. Makes sense.
I guess Twitler is so “sad” that the financial crisis caused President Obama to freeze NASA’s 2012 budget at 2010 levels, he must have cheered himself up by gutting NASA’s budget for climate research.
Our so-called President thinks breasts were made to be assessed and rated in a pageant… not functional.
I like this version of the Time cover better.
Donald hates when magazine covers feature people other than himself.
This is the cover that made him “sad.”
If Donald was really “concerned” about Rosie O’Donnell’s mental health, he might want to refrain from publicly bullying her.
Donald is the greatest TV programmer too!
President Obama did pretty well despite Republican obstruction and Trump’s inherently racist campaign to delegitimize him.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018