News from Chili’s Grill & Bar was released today that have conservatives foaming at the mouth. The restaurant chain will donate 15 percent of its sales to Planned Parenthood in Kentucky and Indiana.
According to its website information, the popular restaurant chain has a weekly Give Back Night. On the designated night, any person with a voucher from a particular not-for-profit organization can turn in a voucher with their dining receipt and that organization will receive 15 percent of that particular sale. Planned Parenthood applied in Kentucky and Indiana and were approved.
This is not the first time the restaurant chain has attempted to help fund Planned Parenthood. In 2011, a California store tried to do the same. The backlash from the pro-life faction caused them to end their efforts.
In true unsympathetic fashion, the it-is-a-baby-at-conception faction has taken to social media to spew anything but understanding.
Although we do give mad props for creative hashtags (see #PlannedButcherhood above), these are the same people who voted for Trump. These are the same people who believe government should stay out of business. By telling Chili’s that they cannot choose who to support based on political or religious beliefs, the naysayers have unwrapped a huge hypocrisy burrito.
- Boy Scouts Of America’s Transgender Policy Change Has Right-Wingers’ Panties In A Bunch - January 30, 2017
- Sean Spicer Attacks State Department Employees Who Disagree With Muslim Ban - January 30, 2017
- Right-Wingers Lose What Little Minds They Have Because Planned Parenthood Tweeted Facts - January 27, 2017
- Chili’s Help Fund Planned Parenthood In Two States And Pro-lifers Lose Their Minds - January 26, 2017
- Trump Administration Issues Gag Order For USDA Scientists - January 24, 2017
- Mango Mussolini’s Inaugural Address Rallies His Twitter Troops Against ‘Islamic Terrorism’ - January 20, 2017