Crazy-eyed right wing Representative Michele Bachmann’s campaign to whip up anti-census paranoia in her America-hating supporters in an attempt to convince that our democratically elected government is the enemy just may have claimed another victim.
The FBI is currently investigating whether the death of Bill Sparkman, 51, found hanged from a tree near a Kentucky cemetery with the word “fed,” scrawled on his chest, was a victim of anti-government violence.
Crazy Eyes Bachman has been appearing regularly on Corporate America’s propaganda outlet, Fox News, to vomit rambling, nonsensical musings from the nooks and crannies of her twisted mind, suggesting that the Census was a slippery slope to Republican internment camps.
With the death of Mr. Sparkman, a single father of two children who also worked as a substitute teacher, Ol’ Crazy Eyes Bachmann may have inspired the latest right wing killer in the long tradition of right-wing hate-speech inspired murders.
Recently, Bill O’Reilly’s constant rhetoric against Dr. George Tiller was cited as an inspiration for his murder as well as the shootings at the Knoxville Unitarian Universalist Church.
Stay tuned for further details.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018