Welcome to another day in Twitler’s America, where drunken white male morons who loathe “big gub’mnt” and harass total strangers for not wearing clothes displaying what they deem to show the appropriate deference to the United States.
In this latest incident caught on camera, a (seemingly) drunken moron (who would’ve fit in perfectly in Germany circa 1939) attacked a woman for wearing a shirt depicting the flag of Puerto Rico.
It didn’t seem to matter to the oh-so-patriotic drunken idiot that Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory. His delicate fascist snowflake sensibilities were triggered, and he wasn’t going to back down.
With white privilege in full effect, even though the police were on scene, they did nothing to contain the moron and continued to let him rant like a drunken moron and even throw his trash on the ground.
The oh-so-patriotic idiot continued ranting, “Why are you wearing that shit!?” “You’re not going to change us!” “The world is not going to change the United States of America!” “Are you an American citizen? Then, you shouldn’t be wearing that!”
Gee. I wonder who he voted for?
With the police remaining useless, a male bystander eventually confronted the moron and got him to leave the woman alone.
One might think that someone who supposedly loves “the land of the free” would “get” that “freedom” would include the ability to wear whatever the f*ck you want without triggering an unhinged Trumpanzee rampage.
Watch the video below:
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018
- GOP Candidate Hardy Billington is Really Anti-Gay. Methinks He Doth Protest Too Much. - August 7, 2018
- Meghan McCain is the Poster Child for Why We Need to Save Democracy by Taxing the Rich - July 26, 2018
- Trump Supporter “Sees the Light” After ICE Deports her Daughter-in-Law - July 25, 2018
- Oathkeepers No-Show to Their Own Protest at Maxine Waters’ Office, Counter Protest Ensues - July 20, 2018
- Newspapers Worldwide Declare Trump a “Putin’s Poodle” Traitor - July 17, 2018
- Trump Doesn’t Seem to Know the Difference Between England, the U.K. and Great Britain - July 16, 2018
- Conservative Columnist Mocks GOP’s Strzok Hearing: ‘There’s a Reason They’re Called the Stupid Party’ (VIDEO) - July 13, 2018