Welcome to another day in Twitler’s America, where drunken white male morons who loathe “big gub’mnt” and harass total strangers for not wearing clothes displaying what they deem to show the appropriate deference to the United States.
In this latest incident caught on camera, a (seemingly) drunken moron (who would’ve fit in perfectly in Germany circa 1939) attacked a woman for wearing a shirt depicting the flag of Puerto Rico.
It didn’t seem to matter to the oh-so-patriotic drunken idiot that Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory. His delicate fascist snowflake sensibilities were triggered, and he wasn’t going to back down.
With white privilege in full effect, even though the police were on scene, they did nothing to contain the moron and continued to let him rant like a drunken moron and even throw his trash on the ground.
The oh-so-patriotic idiot continued ranting, “Why are you wearing that shit!?” “You’re not going to change us!” “The world is not going to change the United States of America!” “Are you an American citizen? Then, you shouldn’t be wearing that!”
Gee. I wonder who he voted for?
With the police remaining useless, a male bystander eventually confronted the moron and got him to leave the woman alone.
One might think that someone who supposedly loves “the land of the free” would “get” that “freedom” would include the ability to wear whatever the f*ck you want without triggering an unhinged Trumpanzee rampage.
Watch the video below:
- Trump Doesn’t Seem to Know the Difference Between England, the U.K. and Great Britain - July 16, 2018
- Conservative Columnist Mocks GOP’s Strzok Hearing: ‘There’s a Reason They’re Called the Stupid Party’ (VIDEO) - July 13, 2018
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Wants Us To Believe John Kelly is as Petty and Small As Trump - July 12, 2018
- Caught on Camera – Racist Harasses Woman for Wearing Shirt Depicting Puerto Rican Flag As Cops Do Nothing - July 10, 2018
- To Placate Formula Makers, Trump Bullies UN Over Breastfeeding Resolution – Until Russia Sponsors It - July 9, 2018
- Another Notable Conservative Flees ‘White-Nationalist Party’ GOP, Endorses Democratic ‘Takeover’ - July 5, 2018
- Portland Police Revoke Permit When Alt-Right Rally Turns Into a Rampage - July 2, 2018
- Marco Rubio is More Upset About An “F Bomb” on TV than Another Gun Massacre (TWEETS) - June 29, 2018
- Trump Defends Putin’s Innocence In Election Meddling Right Before Summit Announcement - June 28, 2018
- Restaurant That Refused To Serve Sarah Sanders Targeted by Trump Supporters (VIDEO) - June 27, 2018