Meet Michael Snyder, candidate for Idaho’s 1st Congressional District Representative.
Michael is a Khristian (As opposed to Christian, which he ain’t!) end-times prepper and full-blown conspiracy filbert! He’s an anti-fluoride and anti-vaccination activist, of the hardcore variety. He’s also a rabid gun nut. (Aren’t they all?)
In the recent past, he has regaled tinfoil-toupeed troglodytes with scary tales of the upcoming “Great Tribulation.” And, he claims, when crunch time comes, Big Daddy is too weak to protect his flock. His flock will have to depend on Glocks instead.
Anti-Christian hate is at unprecedented levels and the number of mentally unstable people running around in our society has never been higher.
I find that “mentally unstable” comment interesting, because every time the shooter is a white Khristian dude, they claim he’s mentally unstable. Of course, if the shooter is any other color or religion, he’s a terrorist.
And, as far as them “running around” there’s a convincing argument that’s the result of the Regressives funding cuts in the mental health area. Saint Reagan was big on that, and the party fell right in line.
Back to Michael,
Let us push for armed security at all of our churches from now on. Someday it may be your church that is attacked, and when that happens, having armed security on hand will make all the difference.
With all that, it should not surprise you that Michael is an Alex Jones fanboy. In fact he’s so enamored, that he thinks Jones followers should take over congress.
If we get just the InfoWars audience energized and fired up to vote and get 50, 60, 70 percent of us to go out and vote, we can literally take over these primaries [and] put in InfoWars candidates, pro-Trump candidates, liberty and freedom candidates, Ron Paul candidates into these positions.
Since that’s not likely to happen, Michael has decided that he should be the congressional Jones clone candidate.
Last Monday, he joined Alex on Infowars, to lay out his game plan.
If I go to Congress, we very well understand I’m going to be the most hated member of Congress in all of Washington, D.C..
Oh, and I’ll go right to the floor of the House of Representatives and I’ll start ranting like Alex Jones, you guys know me, right from the floor of the House of Representatives. So if you want to see that, we have this opportunity to defeat the globalists one seat a time.
- A top Pennsylvania Republican said coronavirus only threatens children in poor health. That’s not true. - May 14, 2020
- US Justice Dept drops case against ex-Trump aide Flynn - May 7, 2020
- Trump ‘not concerned’ after Brazil official who met him tests positive for coronavirus - March 12, 2020
- AG Orders Jim Bakker to Stop Claiming His ‘Silver Solution’ Kills Coronavirus - March 6, 2020
- Islamic & Christian Fundies: Two Coins of the Same Side - November 26, 2019
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Impeachment - November 14, 2019
- Louie Gohmert Goes All ‘Civil War’ Over Impeachment - November 1, 2019
- Walk On Holy Water In Your Jesus Shoes For Just 14,000 Shekels! - October 15, 2019
- This Week in God (As worshiped by Bronze Age troglodytes!) - October 6, 2019
- Non-Khristians Not Welcome In New State To Be Called ‘Liberty!’ - September 14, 2019