You see, as Crooks and Liars reports, “Newly declassified documents published at the National Security Archive prove beyond all reasonable doubt that the Bush administration planned to topple Saddam Hussein and invade Iraq as early as January, 2001, and were making strategic plans and resource allocations as early as November, 2001.”
The document reveals the Bush Administration’s determination to use propaganda to hype up the value of intercepted aluminum tubes – falsely identified as nuclear related – before even a preliminary investigation of their end use was determined. Just as the Downing Street Memo later revealed Bush’s desire for war at all costs and his willingness to “fix the facts around the policy.”
Can we arrest them now?
Of course, the revelation of the new evidence for the Bush Administration’s international war crime of an unprovoked invasion a sovereign nation once armed and empowered by the U.S. herself was met by the indifferent yawns of the Obama Administration – itself now complicit in these outrageous offenses against our democracy and humanity itself.
Oh, I forgot… we’re supposed to look forward, not backwards… Tell that to the families of soldiers who come home with their bodies and minds broken – tell that to those whose loved ones will NEVER come home! This is a disgrace, and the fact that nothing will ever be done about it just proves that the American experiment is OVER. The ruling class elites have won, sacrificing the lives of the Plebs in the name of their unending greed and rapacious profit.
* oh yes… Bush was not legally elected… either time.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018