Kentucky Millionaire Senator Jim Bunning hold on extending unemployment benefits has been lifted.
This General in the Class War against the Middle Class expressed his disdain and apathy for millions of Americans unfortunate enough to be living in a time when ensuring the profit of the top one percent is the only concern for Republican and Democrat in Name Only legislators, by putting a hold on unemployment benefits extension claiming that his objection had to do with the deficit.
Of course, normal people (non-Republicans) know that to call a Republican a hypocrite is to be redundant… still let me point out the NUMEROUS other middle-class DESTROYING policies which were deficit funded that Bunning had no problem supporting – such as, the 2008 war supplemental, 2001 Bush Tax cuts for the rich, 2003 Bush tax cuts for the rich and 2003 Bush giveaway to Big Pharma. In addition, Bunning (a millionaire who’s only concern when stopping the extension of benefits was his missing a basketball game), voted against “pay-go” which would have ensured that EVERYTHING was paid for rather than added to the deficit, thus proving once again that Republicans exist solely to ingratiate themselves and their wealthy benefactors, confident that the “average” people who support them at the risk of their own demise will be lulled into an ignorant amnesia by Corporate America’s protection racket – Fox News and Glenn Beck.
In addition, another Republican pig, Senator Jon Kyl took the opportunity to kick unemployed Americans when they are down by ignorantly stating while safely ensconced in his ivory tower, that extending life saving benefits is a disincentive to get a job! Of course, the Republican drive to ship our manufacturing base to China and the job killing NAFTA, CAFTA and GATT were not mentioned.
I just hope I live long enough to see the day when the American Middle Class rises up and takes this country back from the Plutocrats who are quite happily turning creating aneo-feudal state.
Read more about Bunning’s whole sickening display of class warfare here.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018