An Orthodox bishop, Neophytos Masouras, has discovered the cause of homosexuality! (At least when it comes to gay men.)
Speaking at a primary school in Cyprus, he explained that it’s the mother’s fault!
Homosexuality is usually a problem transferred to a fetus, when a pregnant woman has anal sex and enjoys it.
It happens during the parent’s intercourse or pregnancy. It follows an abnormal sexual act between the parents. To be more clear, anal sex.[Saint Porphyrios] says that when the woman likes that, a desire is born, and then the desire is passed on to the child.
(Saint Prophyrios, [1906-1991] for those of you not of the Orthodox persuasion, was a hieromonk. That’s a priest that’s also a monk, or a monk that’s also a priest (take your pick). Prophyrios’s claim to fame was that he claimed to be a clairvoyant. Only, he called it “spiritual television.”)
For those of you who understand the language, here are the bishop’s comments. (Sorry, couldn’t find one with sub-titles.)
Once again, proof positive that all the religious kooks don’t reside in the U.S. Of course, ours claim that homosexuality is a “lifestyle choice.” (If that were really the case, there’s a lot of priests and evangelical bible beaters that would be in for a “hot time” in the afterlife.) And btw, why the hell was he talking about butt sex with a primary school audience?
Well, needless to say, but the bishop’s utterings didn’t go unnoticed, with questions and humor abounding!
For instance, Accept – LGBTI Cyprus had this to say about it:
According to the Bishop of Morfou, gays are created if a straight couple, that happens to be pregnant, perform anal sex and only if the woman enjoys anal sex. Then if that occurs, such desires are transferred to the fetus. And of course, that is scientifically proven!! How are lesbians created?
(The bishop didn’t mention lesbians, but with his apparent viewpoint, he probably thinks that they’re the daughters of the mothers who like oral sex.)
Another person wrote,
So, father, if the woman does oral, will the child become a dentist?
And, finally as one person on social media put it:
The problem is not this ignoramus, the tragic problem is that there are thousands who believe him.
- Nancy Pelosi Calls COVID-19 ‘Trump Virus’ – Instead Of President’s Favored ‘Chinese Virus’ - July 25, 2020
- Micheal Cohen Lawyers File Petition For His Release From Prison, Claiming Retaliation For Book About Trump - July 22, 2020
- Trump Accuses Biden Of Trying To ‘Abolish Suburbs’ In Odd Rose Garden Press Conference - July 17, 2020
- Trump Fires Campaign Manager Brad Parscale, Replaces Him With Bill Stepien Amid Poor Polling - July 16, 2020
- Trump move to free ally Stone is ‘historic corruption’: Republican senator - July 11, 2020
- Trump Far Right Rally Gets pranked by Borat Creator - June 30, 2020
- Trump faces outrage after report reveals Russia offered Afghan militants ‘rewards to kill Americans’ - June 27, 2020
- A top Pennsylvania Republican said coronavirus only threatens children in poor health. That’s not true. - May 14, 2020
- US Justice Dept drops case against ex-Trump aide Flynn - May 7, 2020
- Trump ‘not concerned’ after Brazil official who met him tests positive for coronavirus - March 12, 2020