Dave Daubenmire thinks all public school students are being raped! Well, “spiritually” raped, that is.
Daubenmire is deeply offended by non-Christian public schools. Because you know, public schools are basically the devils workshop, teaching children all sorts of horrible things! Things like how being gay for instance is considered “normal”. Sickos!
According to Daubenmire, this kind of acceptance constitutes “Spiritual Rape”. He also thinks public schools are dens of the devil, because they aren’t teaching those poor little kids about Christianity!!! And, according to him, the churches are doing NOTHING about this! Slackers! At one point in his video blog, he goes on a short tirade about how rape is not always about sex, as if that makes his statement less offensive.
Here’s a news flash for Daubenmire: if you believe in any form of Christianity, they actually have entire schools you can send your kids to that teach math right along side of bible study. If you want that to send them there that is. Cause you know, choice and all that junk.
So who the hell is Dave Daubenmire?
Well, for starters, he’s a religious crackpot who used to be a high school football coach. Then he got in a bit of a jamb for proselytizing his players and coercing them to pray. He was sued by ACLU, but according to the way he tells it, “The ACLU relented and offered Coach an out of court settlement. God honored his stand and the ACLU backed off.”
Problem is, that’s not quite what really happened. The court ordered Daubenmire to stop leading religious activities at the school and fined the school board $18,000. Daubenmire was fired!
Weep not for the coach, he parlayed this event into his own ministry, called “Pass the Salt.”
He has since used his pulpit to espouse such gems as:
- Obama is the Devil’s son.
- Real Men would use pitchforks and torches to settle transgender bathroom debate.
- Hillary Clinton smells like rotten meat because she is demon-possessed.
- Terror attacks were orchestrated by the CIA to prevent Trump from becoming president.
Daubenmire seems to be really obsessed with sex. In another video, he talks about being sodomized by the left . In another sexually frustrated fervor, he uses a bull horn to shout at the Womens March on Washington crowd saying this lovely line… “You’re the one who spread your legs, don’t blame the baby.” His video blog of the event also claims that men who marched as “Sissy men”.
Then there is his rant about Lady Gaga at the Super Bowl where he claims the Illuminati tricked people into watching the celebration of Satan. He must have watched a different half time show than the rest of us. But like Trump, and his fellow fake Christians, Daubenmire is just too smart. Thank goodness we have Daubenmire & Dave. If you want to be like Jesus, just say and do the most foul things you can… right? That’s how Jesus did it.
Daubenmire is the absolute epitome of what it means to be a fake Christian. I’m no spring chicken. In all of my time on this planet, I have to say the only “fake” Christians I’ve ever come across are right wingers. Sorry, but that is just my own experience. He’s completely off of his rocker. Not because he believes in God or Christianity, he’s off his rocker because of how he interprets what it means to be Christian. As you’ve noticed, his behavior is the opposite of what Christ taught.
I know that Christ taught tolerance and love and compassion. If you do not embrace those teachings, then you are, by default, not a Christian. Send your children to a school that fits in with your belief, whatever that may be, because that’s your choice and your right.
Even though I am an Atheist, I take no offense to anyone who wants to pray. I think it’s safe to say that most folks feel there is no harm in a little public praying, no matter the religion, as long as it is done with respect to others who may or may not believe as you do. There’s only ever an issue when your beliefs are pushed onto others against their will.
For me, all that matters is that you try to be a moral, compassionate human being and not screw up the planet and all that jazz. If God does exist, I’ll bet good money that’s all that matters. In addition, I don’t care if anyone else feels as I do because I regard these things to be personal matters.
I have no desire to force my view onto anyone. What I hope for you, is that you arrive at your Spiritual path of your own accord and exploration. What you believe is none of my business.
Peace out! Don’t fall for the fakes! Resist!
- WooHoo We WON! Well Maybe Just WOO? - November 7, 2020
- The ‘Survivalists’ Are Having Trouble Surviving Without A Haircut - April 22, 2020
- Are Your Children being “Spiritually Raped” in Public School? (Video) - February 13, 2017
- Does the Media Really Ignore Terrorist Attacks? - February 9, 2017
- Inauguration Day Resistance – Make A Plan! - January 11, 2017
- GOP Logic – Let’s Ban Banning Of Plastic Bags!!! Screw Pollution! - January 4, 2017
- Racist Granny Goes OFF At JCPenny – Tells Hispanic Women “Speak English” - December 22, 2016
- It’s Time for the Liberal Storm to Gather and Strike Back - December 20, 2016
- Ivanka Trump Auctions Off Coffee Date For Exorbitant Amount Of Money - December 15, 2016
- Post Traumatic Trump Disorder? Here’s Some Things You Can Do To Combat It - December 13, 2016