Blessed are the peacemakers; for they shall be called the children of God – Mathew 5:9 KJV
You know, when J.C. supposedly said that, I’m pretty sure that he wasn’t referring to Colt 45 pistols. Although you’d think so if you listen to the hate-mongers of the Religious Wrong!
You probably noticed that I referred to them as “Khristians” in the headline. That’s to differentiate them from real Christians, which they ain’t! Oh, and the “Infidels?” That’s pretty much everybody else that doesn’t swallow their bullshit. People like you and me and about 75% of the country.
Lately, in this age of Trump, they seem to have gotten a lot more militant as a whole.
Oh sure, “Khristian” groups like the “Army of God,” the “Phineas Priesthood” and the “Ku Klux Klan” have been around for a while. However, other than some murders of abortionists, a few bombings and a massacre or two, they’ve kept a low profile.
But lately, I’ve been running across more and more “call to arms” by bible-thumping troglodytes. For instance, yesterday [5/26/17] I ran across a pair of them. One by “Coach” Dave Daubenmire and one by Wayne Allyn Root.
According to Daubenmire, as he stated on his “Pass The Salt Live” webcast,
The only thing that is going to save Western civilization is a more aggressive, a more violent Christianity!
Daubenmire went on to show Trump shoving Montenegro’s prime minister out of his way so he could take his “rightful place” in front of other national leaders, calling Trump “large and in charge!”
Look at him. They’re all little puppies, ain’t nobody barking at him … He’s walking in authority. He walked to the front and center and they all know it, too, man. He just spanked them all.
Trump’s behavior is an example for the church. The Lord is showing us a picture of the authority we should be walking in.
He then cited Republican Greg Cianforte’s assault of a reporter for “The Guardian” as an example of a role model.
People are sick and tired of it. They’re saying, ‘Yes, a fighter! Go, dude, go!’ … Who won? The dude that took the other dude to the ground.
That should be the heart cry of Christian men. From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of God has suffered violence and violent men take it by force.
And then there’s Wayne Allyn Root, a self-described “Jew turned Evangelical Christian” and a proponent of “prosperity theology.”
On his eponymously titled “Wayne Allyn Root Show,” Root called for the hiring of special forces operatives who “have killed people” to destroy liberal groups before “our lives are erased.”
We need to hire an attack dog. We need to hire former CIA or NSA or FBI or Navy Seals that have been involved in counter-insurgency operations all over the world, that have killed people, that understand how to fight; that don’t bring a knife to a gunfight, that bring a gun to a gunfight, preferably a shoulder-fired missile to a gunfight, preferably a nuclear weapon to a gunfight!
It is time to go after the left as viciously as they go after us. These people are mentally insane … and I will tell you right now, they would burn books if they could.
They would love to burn the Bible, because we all know they hate God. And you know they hate the country.
Since I opened this rant with a beatitude, here’s a few more from Mathew 5, that these troglodytes should bone up on:
Blessed are the meek; for they shall inherit the earth (verse 5)
Blessed are the merciful; for they shall obtain mercy (verse 7)
Blessed are the pure in heart; for they shall see God. (verse 8)
Don’t hold your breath waiting for that to happen.
p.s.: If my ramblings don’t revolt you, check out my FaceBook page (“Grouchy’s Grumbles”) you might just enjoy it. Better yet, you might “like” it. I’d love it if you did. It’s free (and worth every cent) and almost completely painless (other than the usual bad jokes).
- Biden: ‘Weak’ Trump has fomented violence in US cities - August 31, 2020
- Trump Praises Turkish President Erdoğan In Front Of Freed Hostage Andrew Brunson During RNC Segment - August 26, 2020
- Nancy Pelosi Calls COVID-19 ‘Trump Virus’ – Instead Of President’s Favored ‘Chinese Virus’ - July 25, 2020
- Micheal Cohen Lawyers File Petition For His Release From Prison, Claiming Retaliation For Book About Trump - July 22, 2020
- Trump Accuses Biden Of Trying To ‘Abolish Suburbs’ In Odd Rose Garden Press Conference - July 17, 2020
- Trump Fires Campaign Manager Brad Parscale, Replaces Him With Bill Stepien Amid Poor Polling - July 16, 2020
- Trump move to free ally Stone is ‘historic corruption’: Republican senator - July 11, 2020
- Trump Far Right Rally Gets pranked by Borat Creator - June 30, 2020
- Trump faces outrage after report reveals Russia offered Afghan militants ‘rewards to kill Americans’ - June 27, 2020
- A top Pennsylvania Republican said coronavirus only threatens children in poor health. That’s not true. - May 14, 2020