Republicans are forever proclaiming their undying love of “freedom” and their boundless hatred for “political correctness,” but are proving again that what they really love is fascism.
In yet another terrifying step towards totalitarianism, the most ignorant moron ever to squat in the White House is emulating the repressive regimes he loves to praise by instructing the Centers for Disease Control, AKA – people who actually know what the Hell they’re doing – from using certain words and phrases in forthcoming documents for next year’s budget.
The Washington Post reported, “Policy analysts at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta were told of the list of forbidden words at a meeting Thursday with senior CDC officials who oversee the budget, according to an analyst who took part in the 90-minute briefing. The forbidden words are “vulnerable,” ‘entitlement,’ ‘diversity,’ ‘transgender,’ ‘fetus,’ ‘evidence-based’ and ‘science-based.’
In some instances, the analysts were given alternative phrases. Instead of ‘science-based’ or ‘evidence-based,’ the suggested phrase is ‘CDC bases its recommendations on science in consideration with community standards and wishes,’ the person said. In other cases, no replacement words were immediately offered.”
Republican Word Police: Say “Merry Christmas” Not “Climate Change”
If nothing else, CONservatives understand the power of language. The same fascists restricting our language are up in arms if anyone utters “Happy Holidays” because it reflects the diverse nature of American society Republicans detest. From “freedom fries” to “American Exceptionalism”, Conservatives practice a regressive nationalistic political correctness designed to divide and turn citizens into unquestioning, ignorant, drones.
Conversely, liberals use language to make the American community more inclusive and, therefore, democratic. Conservative correctness demands extreme right wing political bias that bows to white privilege and divides us into hierarchical camps looking a hellava lot more like fascism, than freedom.
As we know, this isn’t the first time the “freedom-loving” Republicans banned the use of certain words. In Florida, DEP oficials were “ordered not to use the term “climate change” or “global warming” in any official communications, emails, or reports,” See! Walla! If the sheeple can’t talk about it, the problem doesn’t exist.
It’s the same way Republicans “rectify” the issue of animal abuse at factory farm torture chambers by making it illegal to videotape the animal abuse at factory farms. Again, Republicans are all about “freedom,” you see.
Like the Mullahs of the Muslim-based theocracies that now dominate the cradle of civilization, Republicans are turning America into a kiss up/kick down shell of her former glory as American scientists flee to Europe. As science is suppressed in the United States, the irony isn’t lost on many that American scholars are finding a home in lands that were once run by intergenerational aristocracy, propped up by repressive religious authority which tightly held the reigns of appropriate beliefs as a mechanism of control.
Thanks to all the abuses of the Trump administration, including the Republican tax scam, the assault on democratic institutions, and the tendency for Republicans to wear ignorance like a badge of honor, it now seems that for all our rebelling, the United States is devolving into the very thing her founders fought a revolution to escape.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018