Sometimes You Gotta Do What You Gotta Do.
“American billionaires are pissing on the red trucker hats.”
The demise of American democracy.
The GOP has spent the last decade secretly working on two intertwined political objectives – fueling the demise of American democracy – stealing elections and plotting with greedy American billionaires. The GOP’s call for massive corporate tax cuts doesn’t just revive failed Republican-era economic policies; it’s another sign of how America’s super-rich have staged a Coup D’état.
The GOP will peddle Americans voodoo economics.
Every bad economic idea championed by Republicans in the past will now be a key part of the new GOP Coup D’état regime. The GOP will peddle Americans voodoo economics. They intend to cut taxes on the rich, take away all the rules and regulations, and tell Americans the economy will grow and tax revenues will rise. Instead, they will create a $2 trillion hole in the economy resulting in massive deficits and the destruction of the working class in America.
Forever freeing corporate profits.
One of their key economic changes will be in territoriality tax regulations – currently requiring US corporations to pay US taxes on corporate profits made anywhere in the world – to only paying US taxes on profits made within the US. This change alone will forever free corporate profits from being taxed, create massive corporate tax subsidies, and encourage more and more US companies to move out of the US. The GOP will be letting American billionaires rewrite tax codes so Americans pay and corporate America is off the hook.
A total rewrite of the rules of corporate America.
The GOP and their American Oligarch backers intend to totally rewrite the rules of corporate America in every single area, whether environment or taxes or the courts. The GOP has already implemented a massive number of executive actions and bills that they have put through Congress reversing regulations in all of these areas. Including, for example officially approving the Keystone XL pipeline. It’s the American Oligarch Koch brothers who own Koch Industries refinery in Texas, who will be the main beneficiary of this oil pipeline approval.
Under the guise of regulations.
The GOP and their American Oligarch backers are rewriting the rules of corporate America under the guise of regulations and nobody can really stop it because there’s a Republican Coup D’état in control of the Federal Government. We don’t just have a Republican Coup D’état. We also have an American Oligarchs Coup D’état. We’ve had a billionaires Coup D’état. And the billionaires now control the Republican Party and through the GOP Coup D’état now own the Federal Government.
No meaningful political push-back.
Americans cannot expect to see any meaningful political pushback on anything the GOP Coup D’état will attempt to change. Least of all Americans should not expect any meaningful resistance from the Democrats. All this doesn’t mean that Americans can’t resist. When Americans get angry and become informed they take action. There is no question that regaining control of the country from the GOP and American Oligarchs Coup D’états can only be accomplished through a nationwide grassroots action. Every day that Americans don’t do something to regain control of the country, makes it less likely that Americans will REGAIN control the country ever again. This article is a suggestion of things that everyone can do. Americans must change their constitution protocols for changing their federal government now.
Sometimes You Gotta Do What You Gotta Do.
In the end, Americans will have to come to recognize that this was a time we were unable to behave constitutionally as we did in the past. Americans have to reset their constitutional habits. This article is a call to arms to every true American in the social media realm to change the current public discourse from “ringing one’s hands” about “what to do” to publishing and implementing the strategies put forward by this article across the country. The question being asked by most Americans now is – How do we get our country back? Unfortunately, the GOP Coup D’état and the American Oligarchs have left the American people with but one final constitutional option. An option many Americans are very reluctant to accept: – WAR – A people’s civil war.
America must now fight or give in.
A Possible Five Point Strategy back to democracy:
1. Americans must call for and support the establishment of an “Independent People’s Committee” consisting of members made up of all living Ex-Presidents.
2. Americans must call for and support the establishment of temporary military control over the Federal Government by the military’s Joint Chiefs of Staff under the direct supervision of the “Independent People’s Committee”.
3. Americans must call upon and mandate the “Independent People’s Committee” to nullify the results of the 2016 Presidential and Congressional Mid-Term elections and call new elections held under the supervision of the military and the “Independent People’s Committee”.
4. Americans must call upon and mandate the “Independent People’s Committee” to conduct nationwide investigations, trials, and prosecutions of all individuals and corporations identified as being involved in the Coup D’état takeover of the US held under the supervision of the military and the “Independent People’s Committee”.
5. Americans must call upon and mandate the “Independent People’s Committee” to repeal any and all Legislation, Laws, Regulations, and Executive Orders deemed to be unconstitutional which were implemented during the reign of the unlawful Coup D’état under the supervision of the new duly elected Federal Government.
We are now headed towards America’s first Culture War and possibly it’s Second Civil War.
While some readers may view this article as just political prognostication, at some point, we all must put country ahead of politics and all agree that our constitution means something beyond parchment. With the daily waterfall of chaos cascading upon our national populace, the American people now need to look beyond their normal constitutional framework and implement their own GOP Coup D’état exit strategy.
Follow other articles here:
Series Three-Article 1 Titled: “ Bill O’Reilly Crashes and Burns”
Series Three-Article 2 Titled: “ Will Trump Ever Resign Or Be Impeached?”
Series Three-Article 3 Titled: “ Rumples Flow from Secret Pageant Meetings”
Series Two-Article 1 Titled: “We The People and Trump’s Private Russian Connections Introduction”
Series Two-Article 2 Titled :”We The People and The Russian Mafia”
Series Two-Article 3 Titled :” We The People: Trump and Manafort Laundered Russian Mob Money”
Series One-Article 1 Titled: “This is a fight we have to win!”
Series One-Article 2 Titled: “We must change what we are fighting for!”
Series One-Article 3 Titled: “You can forget waiting for the Mid-Terms we have already lost!”
Series One-Article 4 Titled: “We The People are victims of an indirect GOP Coup D’état”
Series One-Article 5 Titled: “We The People Are Fighting a Culture War”
Series One-Article 6 Titled: “We The People Have Destroyed Our Constitution”
Series One-Article 7 Titled: “We The People Are the Enemy to the GOP Right-Wing”
Series One-Article 8 Titled: “ McConnell/Ryan: GOP Coup D’état Leaders ”
Series One-Article 9 Titled: “ The Hidden Destruction Of the GOP Coup D’état ”
Series One-Article 10 Titled: “ Yes America There is a GOP Coup D’état ”
Series One-Article 11 Titled: “ Get Focused America: The Way Back to Democracy”
Paul Cogan is a writer for the republicandirtytricks.com and is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. He specializes in coverage of political, economic, and environmental news. You can contact him by following him on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/paul.f.cogan.
- Biden Administration To Focus On Domestic Extremism Threat - January 26, 2021
- Rudy Giuliani sued by Dominion Voting Systems for $1.3 billion - January 25, 2021
- Biden Signs Executive Order Granting Federal Workers $15 Minimum Wage & Labor Protections - January 23, 2021
- Biden Removes Trump’s Red ‘Diet Coke Button’ From Oval Office Desk - January 22, 2021
- Trump impeachment heads to Senate Monday, triggering trial - January 22, 2021
- ‘It must be done’: Pelosi vows to move quickly on Trump impeachment trial over Capitol riots - January 21, 2021
- Biden signs raft of orders, including to rejoin Paris climate accord - January 20, 2021
- Trump Considering Launching His Own Political Party, The ‘Patriot Party’ - January 20, 2021
- Hollywood actor union threatens to expel Trump - January 19, 2021
- Trump Could Face Prison Time In Georgia - January 18, 2021