Trump’s lack of leadership on the TrumpCare Bill is a truth he just can’t handle. The day of Trumpcare’s epic failure to repeal the Affordable Care Act and replace it with decent legislation, the Biggest Loser played nice with Paul Ryan, and conceded the sandbox was a little tough to handle. These niceties didn’t last long!
By the mid-morning hour of the next day, Trump sent out the first signal that scapegoating was going to go down! He notified the public that we should all watch Judge Jeanine on her Saturday evening show.
Pirro’s opening statement bore her shark teeth right into Ryan’s jugular vein. The fix was in to trash Ryan, and blame him for everything bad about Trumpcare’s epic failure, and avoid any mention of Loser Trump’s epic failure of leadership.
Although Ryan is the evil orphan to Trump’s political family, he was raked through the coals at the expense of Trump saving face! While the bill was set up to fail with its 17 day turnaround, Trump never had the wherewithal to take any form of real leadership.
Crooks don’t lead, they intimidate, threaten or set people up for political assassinations. Trump, the lead crook in Washington, is the Kingpin of incompetency, but his attempt to politically assassinate Ryan, could very easily backfire in the end.
Jeanine Pirro, probably paid as a Trump operative, gave the so-called “Leader of the Free World” a platform to deflect his responsibilities to be a President, making a mockery of all who ever gave their life for this system of government. You know, what this “America-thigie” is all about.
A willing accomplice, Pirro claimed:
No one expected a businessman to completely understand the nuances, the complicated ins and outs of Washington and its legislative process. How would he know on what individuals he could rely?
In case you missed it, here’s her rant:
I EXPECTED HIM TO KNOW! We all expect the President to know his own legislation – otherwise he shouldn’t be anywhere near the business of legislating. This was TrumpCare why wouldn’t he know what’s what?!
It’s unthinkable for the so-called “leader of the free world” to use a Television Judge on a propaganda network to do his dirty work. This isn’t what the founders envisioned, that’s for sure.
Trump’s base will ride high along with Pirro’s rants against Ryan, and they will continue to further defend Trump and his idiocy. Eventually something’s gotta give – tyrants can only last so long.
Pirro’s Opening Statement, FOX News.
- Forget Health, Paul Ryan and GOP Assert That Profit is the Only Worthy American Value - May 7, 2017
- “Alpha Male” Trump Uses Fox’s Pirro as His Puppet to Tell Ryan, You’re Fired! - March 27, 2017
- I Guess They Don’t ALL Suck. Here’s ONE GOP Senator Resisting Trump’s Big Oil Greed Agenda - February 15, 2017
- Real Leaders Don’t Break the Law! Hey, Flynn! You Say Resigned? We say YOU’RE FIRED! - February 14, 2017
- GOP Senator attempts to school Dem’s all nighter against Devil DeVos – and they show him the door! - February 7, 2017
- Trump’s Debt Delusions Could Lead To Economic Collapse Way Worse Than Dubya’s - January 25, 2017
- Conservative Set Out To Eliminate Radical Arts Programs With Trump At The Helm - January 21, 2017
- 4 Of Our Fav Senators Unleashed A Smackdown On Trump’s Education Sec–It Was….Beautiful - January 18, 2017
- The Twitter Court Verdict: Trump’s CBC Fiasco is Racist as F**K - January 17, 2017
- Here Are The 7 Biggest Dangers Of The DeVos Education Machine - January 16, 2017