This week’s nominees are:
- Liz Crokin, for her examination of the use of “The Wizard of Oz’ to create child sex slaves;
- Mark Taylor for his insights on the Illuminati hitting Texas and Florida with hurricanes to punish Trump voters;
- Rick Wiles for exposing the rise of Christian-killing Nazis;
- Liz Crokin (again) for noticing the “secret code” Trump was using when he drank the water at his news conference.
- Paul Joseph Watson for “proving” that eating soy products turns you into a “pussy;”
- David Meade for his update on earth’s planetary collision with Planet Nibiru. (Of course, this time, that’s supposed to happen tomorrow, so we might not be around to hand out the prize.)
As you can see, the competition is fierce!
Who will win this week’s non-coveted prize? Tune in tomorrow!
Grouch E. Geezer
- Trump downplays Russia in first comments about cyberattack - December 19, 2020
- Florida Republican Sen. Rick Scott has tested positive for COVID-19 - November 20, 2020
- Trump Allies Look At Buying Right-Wing Cable Network Newsmax To Create ‘Trump TV’ - November 16, 2020
- Trump Campaign Files Lawsuit To Stop Certification Of Biden’s Election Win In Pennsylvania - November 11, 2020
- 58 Million Ballots Have Been Cast Nationwide, Mostly By Democrats - October 25, 2020
- White House press secretary tests positive for coronavirus - October 5, 2020
- Biden: ‘Weak’ Trump has fomented violence in US cities - August 31, 2020
- Trump Praises Turkish President Erdoğan In Front Of Freed Hostage Andrew Brunson During RNC Segment - August 26, 2020
- Nancy Pelosi Calls COVID-19 ‘Trump Virus’ – Instead Of President’s Favored ‘Chinese Virus’ - July 25, 2020
- Micheal Cohen Lawyers File Petition For His Release From Prison, Claiming Retaliation For Book About Trump - July 22, 2020