This week’s nominees are:
- Liz Crokin, for her examination of the use of “The Wizard of Oz’ to create child sex slaves;
- Mark Taylor for his insights on the Illuminati hitting Texas and Florida with hurricanes to punish Trump voters;
- Rick Wiles for exposing the rise of Christian-killing Nazis;
- Liz Crokin (again) for noticing the “secret code” Trump was using when he drank the water at his news conference.
- Paul Joseph Watson for “proving” that eating soy products turns you into a “pussy;”
- David Meade for his update on earth’s planetary collision with Planet Nibiru. (Of course, this time, that’s supposed to happen tomorrow, so we might not be around to hand out the prize.)
As you can see, the competition is fierce!
Who will win this week’s non-coveted prize? Tune in tomorrow!
Grouch E. Geezer
- Trump ‘not concerned’ after Brazil official who met him tests positive for coronavirus - March 12, 2020
- AG Orders Jim Bakker to Stop Claiming His ‘Silver Solution’ Kills Coronavirus - March 6, 2020
- Islamic & Christian Fundies: Two Coins of the Same Side - November 26, 2019
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Impeachment - November 14, 2019
- Louie Gohmert Goes All ‘Civil War’ Over Impeachment - November 1, 2019
- Walk On Holy Water In Your Jesus Shoes For Just 14,000 Shekels! - October 15, 2019
- This Week in God (As worshiped by Bronze Age troglodytes!) - October 6, 2019
- Non-Khristians Not Welcome In New State To Be Called ‘Liberty!’ - September 14, 2019
- Sarah ‘Caribou Barbie’ Palin Dumped By Hubby? - September 10, 2019
- The Second Amendment Ain’t What It Used To Be! (Part 1) - September 5, 2019