This week’s nominees are:
- Liz Crokin, for her examination of the use of “The Wizard of Oz’ to create child sex slaves;
- Mark Taylor for his insights on the Illuminati hitting Texas and Florida with hurricanes to punish Trump voters;
- Rick Wiles for exposing the rise of Christian-killing Nazis;
- Liz Crokin (again) for noticing the “secret code” Trump was using when he drank the water at his news conference.
- Paul Joseph Watson for “proving” that eating soy products turns you into a “pussy;”
- David Meade for his update on earth’s planetary collision with Planet Nibiru. (Of course, this time, that’s supposed to happen tomorrow, so we might not be around to hand out the prize.)
As you can see, the competition is fierce!
Who will win this week’s non-coveted prize? Tune in tomorrow!
Grouch E. Geezer
- Nancy Pelosi Calls COVID-19 ‘Trump Virus’ – Instead Of President’s Favored ‘Chinese Virus’ - July 25, 2020
- Micheal Cohen Lawyers File Petition For His Release From Prison, Claiming Retaliation For Book About Trump - July 22, 2020
- Trump Accuses Biden Of Trying To ‘Abolish Suburbs’ In Odd Rose Garden Press Conference - July 17, 2020
- Trump Fires Campaign Manager Brad Parscale, Replaces Him With Bill Stepien Amid Poor Polling - July 16, 2020
- Trump move to free ally Stone is ‘historic corruption’: Republican senator - July 11, 2020
- Trump Far Right Rally Gets pranked by Borat Creator - June 30, 2020
- Trump faces outrage after report reveals Russia offered Afghan militants ‘rewards to kill Americans’ - June 27, 2020
- A top Pennsylvania Republican said coronavirus only threatens children in poor health. That’s not true. - May 14, 2020
- US Justice Dept drops case against ex-Trump aide Flynn - May 7, 2020
- Trump ‘not concerned’ after Brazil official who met him tests positive for coronavirus - March 12, 2020