For all their whining about the “politically-motivated” machinations of their opponents, Trump and his sycophants sure know how to put on a “show.”
The bodies of the youth senselessly massacred in one of our “uniquely American” school shootings were not yet cold, but a village idiot in Trump’s America felt inspired to “comfort” the victims of the Santa Fe High massacre by parading with a gun and flag in front of the crime scene. You know… because “Make America Great Again.”
The Trumpanzee moron (I know, I repeat) told local news reporters from KHOU-TV he was there to “offer support.” Though, much like the useless, greedy, con man currently squatting in the White House (despite receiving fewer votes), he seems to believe that regurgitating meaningless, jingoistic, platitudes is sufficient “support” in lieu of sensible gun control laws.
Before walking away from the camera with his coward-gun visibly strapped to his waist, the attention-seeking moron said, “‘God bless ya’ll’ will go a long way…right now.”
With that, normal America got another example of the complete and utter uselessness of all things “Trump.”
An unidentified man responded t0 the stunt with outrage, calling it “an embarrassment” and hoping the cops would arrest the moron. The outraged man said, “this idiot is walking down the street with a damn pistol on the site where we just had kids get shot.”
The man continued, “I have guns…but this idiot is walking down here saying ‘Make America Great Again,’ that’s not what America needs. America needs prayers, we don’t need this crap.”
Though, it’s clear that at this point, America needs more than prayers. We need to enact sensible gun control laws, lock up the Trump Crime Family and relegate their entire, cowardly, fascist philosophy to history’s trash pile where it belongs.
Seriously. Has there ever been an event – tragic or otherwise – that Trump and his dupes didn’t degrade?
Watch the dumbass (and the response) below:
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018