From Indie Bohemians:
This is the last episode for 2016! See you on January 5, 2017!!!
Jordan French grew up with a desire to serve. He comes from a military family based in Arkansas, it was what he knew, it was in his blood. Just as his 18th Birthday neared a tragic car accident changed everything. After months of essays, meetings and exercise, Jordan’s recruiter had to give him the news: He would never know what it was like to wear a uniform.
That is why it was all the more meaningful to him when he was recruited to be a Chaplain for the Veterans heading to Standing Rock to help with the DAPL Protests. Wesley Clark Jr. is a personal friend of his, and he was enthusiastic to honored to do his part. Jordan is a fairly progressive guy, he is also a Southern Baptist Minister and proud of his home, Arkansas. While to some this may seem like an odd combination, to Jordan, it all makes sense, whether he’s leading a Baptist service or in LA visiting members of the Young Turks, it all makes sense to him. This is his story going to Standing Rock. It was a tale of community, a tale of togetherness, forgiveness, love, and victory. It is a tale entirely appropriate to end this year of our lord 2016, one that has certainly been filled with some trials and tribulation.
- It Gets Worse: Babbling Sycophant, Alex Jones, Is Now Part of the “Powers That Be” - February 17, 2017
- It’s Not Time to Celebrate Daylin Leach…Yet - February 10, 2017
- Think the Open Internet Is Safe Under Trump? Guess Again - February 6, 2017
- How The Media Can Battle Alternative Facts According To Keith Olbermann - January 26, 2017
- Trump Approves Two Unpopular Pipelines With No Explanation - January 24, 2017
- Progressives Are FINALLY Positioning To Take Back The Democratic Party From The DINOs - January 24, 2017
- We Must Make Sure The Next Massive March Is In November 2018 And Ends In A Voting Booth - January 23, 2017
- This Farewell Letter To President Obama Echoes What’s In The Hearts Of Many - January 19, 2017
- PODCAST: Indie Bohemians: Homophobia in Trump’s America, An Insider Paul McCartney Quote and More! - January 19, 2017
- What Democrats Can Learn From the NFL Playoffs - January 17, 2017