As more and more Democrats say they will skip Trump’s inauguration on Friday, we believe Obama should be saying “That all folks” and staying home himself. It’s only fitting that Obama should stay home, after all, it’s been the Republicans that have been blocking him every step of the way.
President Obama has worked so hard and been very successful in piecing our country back together after eight disastrous years of President G.W. Bush. He will go down in history as a beloved president who made great progress, despite Paul Ryan and his fascist posse.
Sitting through Trump’s inauguration would be like asking a NASA engineer to build a rocket just to watch it crash and burn. It’s one thing if you don’t know what’s to come, but there is no hiding what a Trump presidency means to us and the rest of the world.
I have my own reasons why I think President Obama should skip the circus on Friday. They may be a little absurd, but we are now in 2017 and absurdity is reality.
Reasons Obama Should Stay Home
7. So he can call a vote on Merrick Garland while everyone is busy falling asleep listening to Trump talk about himself.
6. So he can sit in the empty Supreme Court chair and refuse to leave.
5. It’s his last chance to catch all the Pokemon in the White House.
4. He needs alone time to change the White House WiFi password to “HillaryRules.”
3. So he can sit in Paul Ryan’s chair and finally find out what being an *sshole is like.
2. So he can finally smoke one hell of a cigarette without anyone watching. Is that really just a cigarette, Mr. President?
1. So he can buy a Staples’ Easy Button and replace the word “easy” with “nukes” in a last ditch effort to save the world.
Once he is finished with all these things, it’s time to say “Obama Out” with a repeat of his epic mic drop.
- The New Membership Fee At ‘The Winter White House’ Just Went From Expensive To Pure Insanity - January 26, 2017
- Trumpsters Started A New Seig Heil Hashtag That Liberals Immediately Turned Into A Comedy Roast - January 25, 2017
- 11 Incidents That Prove Donald Trump Is The Most Reckless Man To Ever Enter The Oval Office - January 19, 2017
- 7 Reasons Why President Obama Should Play Hooky From Trump’s Inauguration - January 18, 2017
- 9 Things We Suspect Donald Trump Will Be Doing Instead Of Presidenting This Weekend - January 17, 2017
- Trump’s F-Bomb Tweets Reinforce Exactly How Little Diplomacy He Will Have On The World Stage - January 17, 2017