If you have not read the 35 page document published on Buzzfeed last week in detail, now is the time to do so. We know that this report has not yet been verified and could possibly be completely false, however it wouldn’t be surprising if it is true considering Trump’s lack of discretion in nearly everything he does. You can read the full report here and judge for yourself.
One of the most telling excerpts, that took the news by storm, suggests the Russia and the FSB have been planting microphones and cameras in American diplomatic hotel rooms, including those of Trump.
Trump’s conduct in Moscow included hiring the presidential suite of the Ritz Carlton hotel, where he knew President and Mrs. Obama stayed on one of their official trips to Russia, and defiling the bed where they had slept by employing a number of prostitutes to perform a ‘golden shower’ show in front of him. The hotel was known to be under FSB control with microphones and concealed cameras in all the main rooms.
The report suggests the reasoning behind this was to “exploit Trump’s personal obsessions and sexual perversions in order to obtain a suitable ‘kompromat’ (compromising material) on him.”
The icing on the cake is Trump’s response to all this. He has called it everything from flat-out lies to even stating there is no way this document exists. We totally believe you Mr. Trump, I mean, you are not reckless at all.
Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA – NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 11, 2017
Just how reckless has Trump been?
11. He is so reckless that while wearing a hot mic he made the comments which have now been heard around the world about “grabbing women by the p*ssy.”
10. He is so reckless that on Howard Stern he stated “A person who is very flat-chested is very hard to be a 10.”
9. He is so reckless that he tweeted, “The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.”
8. He is so reckless that he, in more than one instance, expressed his unwelcome admiration for and attraction to Diana, Princess of Wales
7. He is so reckless that he tweeted, “The U.S. cannot allow EBOLA infected people back. People that go to far away places to help out are great-but must suffer the consequences!”
6. He is so reckless that he described Angelina Jolie, by saying, “I never thought she was good-looking. I don’t think she’s got good skin. I don’t think she’s got a great face. I think her lips are too big, to be honest with you, they look like too big.”
5. He is so reckless that when talking about Pamela Anderson’s hepatitis C diagnosis in 2000, Howard Stern asked Trump, “Would you do her, still?” Trump replies, “No, I’m sorry.”
4. He is so reckless that after purchasing the Miss USA pageant in 1997, Trump said he would make the “bathing suits to be smaller and the heels to be higher.”
3. He is so reckless he tweeted,”An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that @BarackObama‘s birth certificate is a fraud.”
2. He is so reckless he tweeted, “@ariannahuff is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man- he made a good decision.”
1. And, my favorite:
Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure,it’s not your fault
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 9, 2013
But, yes Mr. President-elect, how the hell would anyone have any compromising material on you? Clearly you are very thoughtful and deliberate in the actions you take.
Don’t worry though, there will always be the idiots who voted for him to come to his defense – no matter what!
- The New Membership Fee At ‘The Winter White House’ Just Went From Expensive To Pure Insanity - January 26, 2017
- Trumpsters Started A New Seig Heil Hashtag That Liberals Immediately Turned Into A Comedy Roast - January 25, 2017
- 11 Incidents That Prove Donald Trump Is The Most Reckless Man To Ever Enter The Oval Office - January 19, 2017
- 7 Reasons Why President Obama Should Play Hooky From Trump’s Inauguration - January 18, 2017
- 9 Things We Suspect Donald Trump Will Be Doing Instead Of Presidenting This Weekend - January 17, 2017
- Trump’s F-Bomb Tweets Reinforce Exactly How Little Diplomacy He Will Have On The World Stage - January 17, 2017